Get the up-to-date 2011 UK HMRC CA3821 now

Get Form
ca3821 Preview on Page 1

Here's how it works

01. Edit your ca3821 online
01. Edit your ca3821 form pdf online
Type text, add images, blackout confidential details, add comments, highlights and more.
02. Sign it in a few clicks
02. Sign it in a few clicks
Draw your signature, type it, upload its image, or use your mobile device as a signature pad.
03. Share your form with others
03. Share your form with others
Send ca3821 form via email, link, or fax. You can also download it, export it or print it out.

The fastest way to redact Ca3821 online

Form edit decoration
Ease of Setup
DocHub User Ratings on G2
Ease of Use
DocHub User Ratings on G2

Dochub is the greatest editor for modifying your paperwork online. Follow this straightforward guideline redact Ca3821 in PDF format online free of charge:

  1. Sign up and sign in. Create a free account, set a strong password, and proceed with email verification to start managing your forms.
  2. Add a document. Click on New Document and choose the form importing option: add Ca3821 from your device, the cloud, or a secure link.
  3. Make changes to the template. Take advantage of the top and left-side panel tools to modify Ca3821. Insert and customize text, pictures, and fillable areas, whiteout unneeded details, highlight the significant ones, and comment on your updates.
  4. Get your paperwork completed. Send the sample to other parties via email, create a link for faster document sharing, export the template to the cloud, or save it on your device in the current version or with Audit Trail added.

Explore all the advantages of our editor right now!

See more ca3821 versions

We've got more versions of the ca3821 form. Select the right ca3821 version from the list and start editing it straight away!
Versions Form popularity Fillable & printable
2011 4.8 Satisfied (290 Votes)
be ready to get more

Complete this form in 5 minutes or less

Get form

Got questions?

We have answers to the most popular questions from our customers. If you can't find an answer to your question, please contact us.
Contact us
Form to complete Form CA3822. If HMRC advises that you must pay UK National Insurance contributions, we will issue a certificate or document for you to use as proof that you do not have to pay social security contributions in the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.
Where the employee will only be working abroad temporarily then, depending on the country they go to, they may be able to apply to HMRC for a document (known as a PDA1/E101) which allows them to carry on paying National Insurance contributions only in the UK.
This form will enable us to determine which country's social security legislation will apply. If this is the first time your company has contacted us about sending employees to another country you should also complete form CA3821.
It can take some time, often 3-4 months, for an application to be processed and a certificate issued. This is why it is best to apply as soon as it is known that the employee will be going overseas.
Who needs an A1 form? If an employee travels to the EU for work, either on a business trip as a business visitor, or as a posted worker to provide a service, they will need an A1 form. Both business visitors and posted workers are covered by the UK social security system, and will need an A1 form.
be ready to get more

Complete this form in 5 minutes or less

Get form

People also ask

Where can I get an A1 form? The national insurance page on the site provides A1 application forms. HMRC will issue the approved A1 form. If you are a director of your own limited company, then your company needs Form CA3821 and Form CA3822 (this form is for each individual employee for issue of Form A1).
PDA1 certificate for a posted worker in the EU or EEA under EU Regulations Application Form (EUW1) From Department of Social Protection. Published on 22 June 2021. Last updated on 20 October 2021. This application form is used for employed persons posted to another EU or EEA member state.
Who needs an A1 certificate? If you are travelling to the EU for business or work, including whether you are a business visitor of posted worker, you will need an A1 certificate. This also applies to both self-employed professionals and those on assignment.

ca3821 form download