Get the up-to-date Legal Lot Determination - Clark County, Washington 2023 now

Get Form
Form preview image

Here's how it works

01. Edit your form online
01. Edit your form online
Type text, add images, blackout confidential details, add comments, highlights and more.
02. Sign it in a few clicks
02. Sign it in a few clicks
Draw your signature, type it, upload its image, or use your mobile device as a signature pad.
03. Share your form with others
03. Share your form with others
Send it via email, link, or fax. You can also download it, export it or print it out.

The best way to edit Legal Lot Determination - Clark County, Washington online

Form edit decoration
Ease of Setup
DocHub User Ratings on G2
Ease of Use
DocHub User Ratings on G2

With DocHub, making adjustments to your paperwork takes only some simple clicks. Follow these fast steps to edit the PDF Legal Lot Determination - Clark County, Washington online free of charge:

  1. Sign up and log in to your account. Log in to the editor with your credentials or click on Create free account to evaluate the tool’s capabilities.
  2. Add the Legal Lot Determination - Clark County, Washington for redacting. Click on the New Document button above, then drag and drop the document to the upload area, import it from the cloud, or using a link.
  3. Change your document. Make any adjustments required: insert text and photos to your Legal Lot Determination - Clark County, Washington, underline important details, remove parts of content and replace them with new ones, and add icons, checkmarks, and areas for filling out.
  4. Finish redacting the template. Save the updated document on your device, export it to the cloud, print it right from the editor, or share it with all the people involved.

Our editor is super intuitive and effective. Try it now!

be ready to get more

Complete this form in 5 minutes or less

Get form

Got questions?

We have answers to the most popular questions from our customers. If you can't find an answer to your question, please contact us.
Contact us
A detached ADU must be ten feet away from the main residence and five feet away from any property lines. Since the local authority has the power to relax or tighten the laws, it is good to check with their offices before starting construction.
A special use permit gives non-exclusive authority to a company or an individual to occupy and use an area of Crown land within the Provincial Forest. Deposits, rent and taxes may be applicable to special use permits.
ADUs are permitted outright on most residential properties, subject to the development standards of Corvallis Land Development Code (LDC) Section 4.9. 40. An ADU complying with the standards of LDC Section 4.9. 40 can be developed through the building permit process.
A Special Use Permit may be issued to cover one event or multiple events, over a period of 12 months or less, on a single property. A separate application and fee are needed for each property. Special Use Permits are issued to a single individual or organization and are not transferable.
Yes. An ADU shall comply with applicable building, fire, and health and safety codes. An ADU cannot be occupied until a Certificate of Occupancy is issued by the Building Safety program.

People also ask

Tiny homes can be placed on properties as an accessory dwelling unit (ADU) and used as a rental property or Air BnB where your zoning allows.
Criteria. A lot must be a Legal Lot of Record in order to be divided. Legal lots must meet the zoning requirements at the time the lot was created or current zoning requirements and the platting laws in place at the time it was created. Zoning determines the minimum area and dimensions.
Special Use Permit Application means a request filed with the Zoning Administrator to consider a specific location not permitted by right in any district(s). Variance Application means a request requesting relief from the requirements of the code for reasons to be demonstrated by the applicant.
What are CUPs? A Conditional Use Permit (CUP) is required for certain land uses which may need special conditions to ensure compatibility with surrounding land uses. These uses are specified under Uses Subject to Permits in the zones or specified in a Community Standards District (CSD).
2488. Fences Fences seven feet in height or less do not require a building permit and may be placed on the property line.

Related links