Get the up-to-date affidavit name change draft 2024 now

Get Form
affidavit name change draft Preview on Page 1.

Here's how it works

01. Edit your form online
01. Edit your form online
Type text, add images, blackout confidential details, add comments, highlights and more.
02. Sign it in a few clicks
02. Sign it in a few clicks
Draw your signature, type it, upload its image, or use your mobile device as a signature pad.
03. Share your form with others
03. Share your form with others
Send it via email, link, or fax. You can also download it, export it or print it out.

The easiest way to edit Affidavit name change draft in PDF format online

Form edit decoration
Ease of Setup
DocHub User Ratings on G2
Ease of Use
DocHub User Ratings on G2

Adjusting documents with our comprehensive and user-friendly PDF editor is simple. Adhere to the instructions below to complete Affidavit name change draft online quickly and easily:

  1. Sign in to your account. Log in with your credentials or create a free account to test the product before choosing the subscription.
  2. Import a document. Drag and drop the file from your device or add it from other services, like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, or an external link.
  3. Edit Affidavit name change draft. Effortlessly add and underline text, insert pictures, checkmarks, and icons, drop new fillable fields, and rearrange or remove pages from your paperwork.
  4. Get the Affidavit name change draft completed. Download your updated document, export it to the cloud, print it from the editor, or share it with other participants via a Shareable link or as an email attachment.

Take advantage of DocHub, the most straightforward editor to promptly manage your paperwork online!

be ready to get more

Complete this form in 5 minutes or less

Get form

Got questions?

We have answers to the most popular questions from our customers. If you can't find an answer to your question, please contact us.
Contact us
To prove your legal name change, you must show one of the following documents: Marriage document. Divorce decree. Certificate of naturalization showing a new name.
If you need to make a statement for court proceedings or other legal matters, one option you may have is to create an affidavit. Basically, it is a sworn written statement that you can use to testify that certain information is true and correct.
Make an affidavit and this affidavit must include details such as the old name, proposed new name, the reason for name change (marriage, legal, numerology, etc) and address. Print an affidavit on a stamp paper and get it duly signed by two witnesses. Visit notary to docHub the affidavit.
Creating and Notarising an Affidavit for Legal Name Change But getting an affidavit docHubd is just the first step. It is not enough to legally change your name. The next step is to publish advertisements in the newspaper.
Broadly classified, the procedure for name change involves only three steps: Make an affidavit for change of name. Place newspaper advertisement with details of change of name. Submit papers to The Department of Publication.
be ready to get more

Complete this form in 5 minutes or less

Get form

People also ask

Fees for Gazette Notification The Government will be responsible for printing about change in your name in the Gazette. The amount of fee charged for Gazette notifications can vary from Rs. 700 to Rs. 900 depending on whether you want a public notice or not.
Name Change After Marriage Checklist: Get your marriage certificate. Get a new Social Security card. Get a new drivers license or state ID card. Update your vehicle title and registration information. Update your Passport. Update your voter registration information.
In-person requests take a day to process, while mail-in requests may take up to six weeks.
Basic steps to change a name You pay a $435-$450 filing fee. If you cant afford the fee, you can ask the court to waive it. The clerk will give you a date when a judge will make a decision.
At the registry in the high court at Igbosere, it does not cost more than N500 for a change of name and change of date of birth.

Related links